Benefits of Membership:
- Networking with local biosafety professionals.
- Minimal or no cost for attending the three FRaBSA meetings a year.
- Meetings generally include a guest speaker and/or training presentation on pertinent biosafety topics.
- Individual meeting cost for non-members = $15 (to attend training and lunch) or $10 (to attend training only)
- Access to FRaBSA meetings via WebEX (where available).
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA) certification maintenance credits.
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) certification maintenance credits.
The Front Range American Biological Safety Association is excited about your interest in becoming a member. To apply for membership, simply complete the appropriate form below:
|Student Membership||Individual Membership||Corporate/Organizational Membership|
|A matriculated student with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Student Membership. Student Members shall neither have the right to vote nor the right to hold elective office.$10.00This membership expires December 31 of each year||Any person with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Individual Membership. Individual Members shall be eligible to vote, to hold office, to serve on committees, and to enjoy other rights of the Association.$30.00This membership expires December 31 of each year||Any company or organization with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Corporate Membership. Each Corporate Member may designate up to four persons as Individual Members. Each of these four individuals shall be eligible to vote, to hold office, to serve on committees, and to enjoy other rights of the Association.$100.00This membership expires December 31 of each year|
|Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now|
IMPORTANT NOTE: BEFORE going to pay pal – please complete the sign up now form. Once you complete the appropriate form you will have to return to this page to make your payment.