We would love to have you join us. Save money now for the Fall Symposium.
Dues are now due July 1 of each year for the time frame of
July 1 2020 to June 30 2021
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking with local biosafety professionals.
- Minimal or no cost for attending the three FRaBSA meetings a year.
- Meetings generally include a guest speaker and/or training presentation on pertinent biosafety topics.
- Individual meeting cost for non-members = $15 (to attend training and lunch) or $10 (to attend training only)
- Access to FRaBSA meetings via webcast (where available).
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA) certification maintenance credits.
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) certification maintenance credits.
To join or renew your membership – click on the type of membership below
Individual Membership $ 30.00
Any person with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Individual Membership. Individual Members shall be eligible to vote, to hold office, to serve on committees, and to enjoy other rights of the Association.
Corporate/Organizational Membership – $100.00
Any company or organization with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Corporate Membership. Each Corporate Member may designate up to four persons as Individual Members. Each of these four individuals shall be eligible to vote, to hold office, to serve on committees, and to enjoy other rights of the Association.
Corporate Sponsorship – Varies
Corporate sponsorships may include membership dues as well. Contact Sue Farr at email@example.com if you are interested in being a corporate sponsor.
Student Membership – $10.00
A matriculated student with an interest in biological safety shall be eligible for Student Membership. Student Members shall neither have the right to vote nor the right to hold elective office.
If you have questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org